Tuesday 13 May 2014

Zita Elze Flowers



Zita Elze Flowers

I must admit to another passion of mine. Flowers. It may seem so typically girly; however, I have an absolute love for them. Even as a poor stingy university student, I always enjoyed purchasing a bunch of freshly cut blooms (such as snapdragons) from the local market, to give my home an instant 'face-lift'. As a result, I do often search the Internet for inspiring floral designs.

The image above is a photo I found, starring of one of Zita Elze's creative pieces. I fell for the delicate little buds, and the simple nature of the image. I would love to one day print and frame this image. To view more of her work, visit: http://www.zitaelze.com/home.

One day I dream of dabbling in floristry, but for now I'm content just to admire everyone else's gorgeous floral arrangements.

Amount I need to save:
Approx. $1000 for flights to London.
Approx. $8000 for a Spring 4-week course at Zita Elze Flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment