Saturday 17 May 2014

Emily Ziz Style Studio


Watercolour Stripe Green (wallpaper), Emily Ziz Style Studio
 

You may not realise it, but you are probably already familiar with some of the wonders that are available from Emily Ziz Style Studio. Many of the wallpaper prints are often featured in magazines, and the hand painted timber wall tiles were made famous when Trixie and Johnno used them on The Block Sky High. Now I must admit, I'm not a huge fan of wallpaper. Particularly when they are prints of timber, bricks or concrete (not because I don't like the look, but because I think the use of these materials is as much about the texture as the visual aesthetics). I usually prefer plain white walls, so that the furniture and/or decorative pieces are highlighted as the key features of the room. However, it's difficult not to love prints such as the one displayed above.

Don't think that their products are only limited to wall coverings, they also sell fabrics, pillows, rugs etc. View the huge range at: http://www.emilyziz.com/
 
Amount I need to save:
$POA

No comments:

Post a Comment