Monday 12 May 2014

Ben-Tovim Up-Down Lights

 


Ben-Tovim Up-Down Lights

Pictured above is one of my favourite pieces so far this year. Ben-Tovim has designed a range of impressive industrial lights, and the Up-Down copper light caught my eye straight away when I stumbled across it a few months ago. It has been on the top of my wish list ever since, so it's only suitable that it is featured in my first ever blog post!

"Up-Down Light is a contemporary twist on the classic industrial age height adjustable pendant light. The stainless steel shade comes in either an acid etched black or electroplated copper, with a natural pine detail. The counter weights are either natural Obsidian volcanic glass or shaped river stone." To view more, visit http://b-td.com/#Up-Down-Light.

I have a belief, which my mother passed on to me, that a balanced room features timber, rock, metal and glass. This piece would work beautifully in a space to bring in some of these elements.

Amount I need to save: at least $850.

No comments:

Post a Comment